So, we transfigured some plain 'ole sugar cones into wizard hats! Amazing, right?! :)
To perform this little magic trick, here's what you'll need:
- First Street Sugar Cones
- 5 squares of chocolate bark coating (or about 2 C chocolate chips)
- sprinkles and/or other edible embellishments
- Melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until fully melted. Avoid overheating.
- One at a time, coat cones in melted chocolate. Tap off excess.
- Stand upright on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- Decorate cones with your favorite wizarding hat embellishments (stars, Hogwarts' House colors, sprinkles, etc.)
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
To make a wizard, place your decorated cone on top of a large scoop of First Street Ice Cream. Add a whatever edible goodies you like to transfigure your ice cream into your favorite witch or wizard!
Just make sure to work quickly before your ice cream wizard
melts disapparates away!
And, remember, if you visit www.firststreeticecream.com by July 26th, you can enter for a chance to win one of fifteen $100 SmartCash cards (5 winners per week) and 3 Grand Prize winners will receive their choice of "The Ultimate First Street Ice Cream Party!" for up to 50 people or a Gift Card in the amount of $1,000!!!! Wow!
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for #CollectiveBias #firststreeticecream. All opinions and experiences are my own.