Monday, July 11, 2011

HGTV: Design Star

Ok, true confession time...I love a good "reality" show (and a good competitive one at that) but, we don't have cable. <gasp, I know!>
That means, I don't get to see as many of the cool shows out there as I'd like. HGTV's Design Star is one of them! (Thank goodness for episodes on HGTV.com & my parents who let me watch cable when we go to their house! ;) )
Do YOU watch Design Star? 

I love design shows!! I think that all started back in my college days when "Trading Spaces" first aired--and some of my favorites from that show, Genevieve Gorder and Vern Yip, are now two of the judges of HGTV's Design Star! The show is great--full of creativity, a good challenge, and lots of competition! I love it! And, the new season starts tonight at 9/8c on HGTV!
Will YOU be watching? 

Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign by Crafterminds and HGTV Design Star.  All opinions and experiences are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails