Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3 easy DIY projects under $5!!

Since February, I've been the DIY contributing writer over at The Happy Housewife. Since then, I've shared a few quick and easy projects--each a little different, but with the right supplies, all can be done for under $5!! How nice is that?! They'd make great gifts or just quick summer projects! 
Click any of the titles or pictures for full details and tutorials.
Perfect for summer--such an easy way to spruce up your Old Navy (or any other) flip flops!
You'd be hard-pressed to find a DIY or craft project easier than this one!  I think I may need to make one for 4th of July! :)
There are so many different things you could do with a little wire holder like this one! Other embellishments, colors, different shaped wires, etc.

What are YOUR favorite types of inexpensive projects?

2 comments:

  1. Frugal crafts run in my blood (of course) but I love these, especially the recipe/photo holder. HOW CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three of these projects, but since I AM the flip flop queen, I am partial to that project. Very cute, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails