Without a doubt, the favorite thing at our March Madness Party was the buffalo chicken dip! It was the only thing that was all gone at the end of the night! I got the idea from the March Madness Party Bluprint, but tweaked the recipe a little (reduced the hot sauce content & added some ranch). Such delicious party dip!!
Here's what you'll need:- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese (I used fat free & it still tasted great)
- 1/4 C sour cream (I used light)
- 1/4 C ranch
- 1/3 C hot sauce
- 2 C chopped chicken
- 1/2 -3/4 C shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. In small bowl, mix chicken, sour cream, ranch, & hot sauce
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a baking dish
-Spread chicken mixture over cream cheese and top with cheese. Bake for 20-25 until cheese is "melty".
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, or celery (my personal favorite was the celery).
- Watch it disappear! :)