Monday, February 28, 2011

$3 off Kibbles 'n Bits Coupon

A few weeks ago, I shared with you our shopping experience for Kibbles 'n Bits dog food. Sadie has been enjoying it immensely. The whole trip was documented in yet another cool social media site called Whrll. Once there, you can join societies/groups that interest you, including the I Love My Dog Society. 
And, thanks to them, there is a high value $3 off coupon for you to print off! Just click the maroon box on the top, right sidebar of Mom Endeavors and you'll get your coupon. The Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro Meals is already a great price, so with this $3 off coupon you can get a really good deal!

Disclosure: I was compensated by Collective Bias, but all opinions and experiences are my ownFor more information, read my disclosure policy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails