Big Brother is much more interested in and excited about Halloween this year--he's loving all the fun crafts, decorations, and foods. He thinks it's all pretty fun and was super excited about his Halloween muffin tin lunch! :)
So, here's what our Halloween tin consisted of (clockwise starting upper left):
He even enjoyed slurping up some "muddy worms". Mmmmm!
Cheese pumpkin, fruity bat, ghost banana, worms in the mud, monster eyeballs, and witch fingers!
Here's what I did:
- pumpkin: sliced a piece of cheese a little thick; then carved a pumpkin from the slice
- bat: took a grape fruit leather (any dark color would work) and carved out the shape of a bat; used a couple of large circle sprinkles for eyes
- ghost: see directions in this post (this one turned out much better than the first go 'round)
- worms in mud: one hot dog cut into long strips; then boiled in a little water in the microwave until the strips started to curl; placed in baked beans (mud)
- monster eyeballs: green olives
- witch fingers: use a little cream cheese to stick an almond slice to a baby carrot
What fun foods do you make for Halloween?