Thursday, October 21, 2010

Free goods with coupons

Sometimes I still have a hard time believing that I can go to the store and pay nothing for items.  Or even more unbelievable--items that actually MAKE me money to take from the store!  I know, it sounds like some gimmick... some type of fraud. But, it's not--it works and is totally legal! :)
All the items pictured I paid NOTHING for last night at Fry's.  NOTHING.
And, even better--for those items, I EARNED 24 cents back on my bill!!  Seriously, I was paid money to take those items from the store! I know, I know--it's only 24 cents.  But, hey "a penny saved", right? (or in this case 24 pennies earned, along with 18 items!!) 
If you are new to couponing and have no idea how I could have pulled that off, then I highly suggest that you check out this coupon class.  You can click here to read more about it.

And, if you are already a couponer in an area with a Fry's (which is a Kroger chain store), you can get some of these deals this week too!!  If you have been saving your coupon inserts, then you can get the dial & dawn soaps, toothpaste, and tuna through next Tuesday--all for FREE.  Click here to see the specific coupon match-ups. (The other things were from a raincheck I got for last week's deals).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails