Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Do you like free stuff?

I know I do!!
Until I started following some frugal/deal-saving blogs the past few months, I had no idea the number of free products you can get each year!  Now, I'm so glad that I do!! 
From couponing, I've been shocked by the number of free items I have been able to "purchase".  Just last night, I "bought" 10 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese for $0 because of coupons! :) 
But, beyond just watching the ads and scoring sweet free deals from using coupons, did you know that companies will send all kinds of free samples and/or coupons for free items?!  Until recently, I had no idea!  In the just the last week alone, we've received coupons for free boxes of Triscuits and Wheat Thins Stix, a coupon for a free bottle of Advil, a travel pack of Kleenex, a box of Hamburger Helper, two individual boxes of cereal, a Kashi granola bar, along with numerous other high value manufacturer's coupons! WOW! And, I probably only fill out a small fraction of the deals that are out there. There is NO catch (unless you count the fact that you've given a company your email & home address...suggestion, create a junk mail address) and I haven't paid a dime for any of the items or websites I follow to find out about these deals.  
For the most part, I have found out about everything relating to freebies from 3 blogs (and following them on facebook):
www.savingcentswithsense.net
Saving Cents With Sense
(this one is local for me, so I check it most often)
MoneySavingMom.com
But, there are NUMEROUS others and you will see that they find their information from other similar sites often times as well.  There are so many freebies, coupons, and deals out there that I don't think any one person/site could possibly list them all. I hope to start posting some of the better ones that I find on here in the near future too!
So, if you want free stuff too, find a deal site or two that you like, subscribe to get their emails and/or follow them on facebook, and then start signing up for the free samples you would use.  It's fast, easy, and free! :)  Plus, it makes checking the mail so much more fun! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails