Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday-September 27th

After a menu planning hiatus from being out of state visiting family, vacation recovery, and dealing with a sick baby, we are now back in the swing of things with menu planning.  
So, here it is:
Tuesday--Salad night with chicken & lots of veggies
Wednesday--Turkey Kielbasa sausage with potatoes and veggies
Thursday--Leftovers
Friday--Tacos & black beans
(Saturday & Sunday--I have yet to plan the weekend out as I find that things always seem to come up).
*I've never made this before and honestly am not sure that I've ever eaten eggplant before.  But, I wanted to give it a shot as I thought it would be a nice, frugal way to try out a meatless dish (since I got two eggplants for $2 at the store).  I followed these directions exactly.  We'll see how it tastes tonight, but so far, it looks quite good!  And, two yielded plenty for two complete dishes, so I put one in the freezer to have another time.  See directions for the freezer here.

As always, head over to orgjunkie.com on Mondays to get hundreds of menu planning ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails